Saturday, September 17, 2011

Soon, and Very Soon

I will be spending a glorious week with these guys:
Mom, Dad, and Dani.


I am pretty excited because: 1) I miss them and 2) I could use a vacation.
Even though my grandma's memorial service is also going to be part of this trip, I am still so excited.

In other news, I injured my elbow somehow and have only been able to do leg work at the gym. Good, bad, I don't know, all I know is my legs are killing me.

And my last bit of info for this Saturday until I go finish my laundry and take a shower, I tried my first protein shake. It's not super oh-mi-god I want to drink this everyday, but it doesn't taste bad either.

My First Ever Protein Shake:
1 packet Spirutein Chocolate Protein Powder
1 cup skim milk
6 strawberries
15 blueberries
5 ice cubes

Blend and enjoy.
Happy Saturday



No comments:

Post a Comment