Monday, September 12, 2011

Now We Ain't Ashamed of Who We Are

Just some things to brighten my Monday.



Are these not totally to die for? I would wear them with everything. Jeans, slacks, dresses, skirts, everything. Sparkles and pink makes everything better.

I can not get enough of these lovely ladies:


Miranda Lambert is one of my favorite artists (and I love her hubby Blake Shelton as well) but this Pistol Annies trio is awesome. If you did not know, Miranda is "Lonestar Annie", the girl in the middle, Angaleena Presley, is "Holler Annie," and the girl on the right, Ashley Monroe is "Hippie Annie." Anyway, I love their debut CD. I can not decide what song I like best, so take a listen if you'd like:


And last but not least. Lisa Van Der Pump of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" please transplant your home into my apartment. I love all the pink accents, and it not be overwhelming. I think a man could manage living in these pink rooms.


I don't like taking baths, but I'd take one in that tub.





Have a great start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment